Toyota Tundra 2014+ Dual Swing-Out Rear Bumper
Introducing the new Expedition One dual swing-out rear bumper with
our innovative, patent-pending locking latch system! An intuitive new
way to open and close your swing arms with ease and reliability.
These carriers can be locked into place when fully opened providing the flexibility needed for overlanding and off-roading, and the ease of access you want in your daily driver. Our additional mounting options provide further customization to create the perfect setup for your outdoor adventuring needs.
Available Mounting Accessory Options
- Hi-Lift Mount
- Hi-Lift/Pul Pal Mount
- Expedition One Geri Fuel/Water Mount & Latch
- Scepter/NATO Fuel Can Mount (does not currently work with water cans)
- Spare Tire Mount (recommended up to 37" tire)
- Patent-Pending locking latch system design that offers an intuitive and easy way to access your truck
- Weighs approx. 225lbs
- Universal plate backing on swing arms for limitless mounting configurations
- Additional Expedition One mounting products for spare tire, hi-lift, geri /scepter/NATO cans, TREDs/Maxtrax, etc
- Holds up to a 40" tire with certain wheel/tire combinations (recommended size: up to a 37" tire)
- Quick access to arm bearings for easy maintenance
- Rear winch-capable up to 10k lbs
jack will fit on the hi-lift/pullpal combo we just don't recommend it
due to the height of the jack once mounted---it will sit approx 2' over
back of truck.
hi-lift/pul pall can be mounted on either side of arm depending on configuration you are looking for.
Blind Spot Monitors--these will not work with any aftermarket bumpers
07-13 & 14+ have integrated trailer plugin locations
Please note that model years equipped with the blindspot monitor may
not function with an aftermarket bumper due to the monitors capability
to sense through steel.