15+ GMC Canyon Dual Swing Rear Bumper
Our innovative, industry-changing dual swing latch design is now available for the GMC Canyon.
Featuring a first of its kind latch mechanism allowing for an intuitive and rugged system to keep your tire and gear secure out on the trails.
These carriers can be locked into place when fully opened providing the
flexibility needed for overlanding and off-roading, and the ease of
access you want in your daily driver. Our additional mounting options
provide further customization to create the perfect setup for your
outdoor adventuring needs.
- Patent-Pending locking latch system design that offers an intuitive and easy way to access your truck
- Universal plate backing on swing arms for limitless mounting configurations
- Weighs approx. 200lbs
- Additional Expedition One mounting products for spare tire, hi-lift, geri /scepter/NATO cans, TREDs/Maxtrax, etc
- Holds up to a 37" tire with certain wheel/tire combinations (recommended size: up to a 35" tire)
- Quick access to arm bearings for easy maintenance
- Hi-Lift Mount
- Hi-Lift/Pul Pal Mount
- Expedition One Geri Fuel/Water Mount & Latch
- Scepter/NATO Fuel Can Mount (does not currently work with water cans)
- Spare Tire Mount (recommended up to 35" tire)