15+ Chevy Colorado Dual Swing Rear Bumper
Our innovative, industry-changing dual swing latch design is now available for the Chevy Colorado.
Featuring a first of its kind latch mechanism allowing for an intuitive and rugged system to keep your tire and gear secure out on the trails.
These carriers can be locked into place when fully opened providing the flexibility needed for overlanding and off-roading, and the ease of access you want in your daily driver. Our additional mounting options provide further customization to create the perfect setup for your outdoor adventuring needs.
Please note that model years equipped with the blindspot monitor may
not function with an aftermarket bumper due to the monitors capability
to sense through steel.
- Patent-Pending locking latch system design that offers an intuitive and easy way to access your truck
- Universal plate backing on swing arms for limitless mounting configurations
- Weighs approx. 200lbs
- Additional Expedition One mounting products for spare tire, hi-lift, geri /scepter/NATO cans, TREDs/Maxtrax, etc
- Holds up to a 37" tire with certain wheel/tire combinations (recommended size: up to a 35" tire)
- Quick access to arm bearings for easy maintenance
- Hi-Lift Mount
- Hi-Lift/Pul Pal Mount
- Expedition One Geri Fuel/Water Mount & Latch
- Scepter/NATO Fuel Can Mount (does not currently work with water cans)
- Spare Tire Mount (recommended up to 35" tire)
*Current delivery dates on bumpers range from 12-16 weeks depending on hoop, finish, and tire carrier variations. Delivery dates are an estimate only and not guaranteed. We highly recommend customers wait until they have product in hand to schedule installations. All cancellations are required in writing and will incur a 10% re-stock fee and any applicable packaging and shipping fees. Please review terms and conditions for details.